Thursday, July 25th, 2019
10:30 am PST / 12:30 pm CST / 1:30 pm EST
Registration is now open
How does your supply chain leverage its AP spend data to inform its purchased services negotiation strategy? Register for the webinar to learn why spend data should be a key ingredient in your purchased services strategy, and how to apply insights to secure better terms and conditions from your clinical and non-clinical service contracts.
About this webinar series:
This webinar is Part III in the webinar series: Purchased Services Lifecycle Management. Purchased services pose an estimated $39 Billion spending oversight across American hospitals. This webinar series provides a comprehensive overview of end-to-end purchased services lifecycle management.
Whether you are just embarking on a purchased services strategy or looking to bring added value to your existing program, our sourcing experts will share our best practices in this multi-part series:
- Misconceptions about purchased services within your organization
- How to Establish a Purchased Services Strategy
- The power of spend transparency
- Developing a specialized approach for benchmarking
- Scaling your impact through program automation
- Enforcing eSourcing best practices
- Sourcing complex categories
Webinar recordings will be shared with participants following each installment.