San Francisco Bay Area or Dallas-Fort Worth Metro
- Purchased Services Sourcing Engagements: Work closely with Strategic Sourcing Director on events including:
- Contract review & evaluation
- Request For Proposals (RFP) development [defining project scope, SLAs, KPIs, pricing structure, etc]
- Detailed evaluation & analysis of financial and service level details of supplier proposals, including evaluation of impact to customer’s baseline spend.
- Provide negotiation support & strategy advice to customers
- Assist in creating custom strategic sourcing plans based on a variety of customer driven parameters
- Assess and analyze transactional data/contracts to create price and service level benchmarks
- Assist Data Analyst in assessing, categorizing, and spot checking customer spend data
- Working with members of the Customer Success team on internal process improvements, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a high energy team environment
- Excellent critical thinker, strong problem solver
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to oversee multiple projects
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and implementing new technologies on the fly
- Excel guru, able to slice and dice data to perfection
- Expedient perfectionist, striving to finish initiatives as fast as possible while maintaining the highest quality
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Adaptability to a high growth, evolving company
- 4-Year College Degree preferred
For more than a decade, Medpricer has helped move savings strategies forward with scalable purchased services solutions that improve sourcing efficiency and financial health.
Their industry-leading software, mSource®, is the only all-in-one contract management, negotiation, and analytics platform that enables organizations to tailor contract terms to fit their unique needs – not those of a group.
Engage with your purchasing data, learn from market intelligence, unite your stakeholders, and move contracts through the pipeline – faster. No catches, no hidden admin fees.
Discover substantial savings and deliver outcomes that continuously improve the quality of patient care.
Exciting Perks and Benefits
- Excellent health and dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Stock Options