San Francisco Bay Area or Dallas-Fort Worth Metro
- Analyze transactional data/contracts to create price and service level benchmarks
- Assess, categorize, and spot check customer spend data
- Compare complex pricing methodologies to provide accurate pricing estimates
- Aggregate and cleanse data to help train machine learning algorithms
- Research purchased services trends and identify industry leading suppliers
- Work with members of the Customer Success team on internal process improvements, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a high energy team environment
- Excellent critical thinker, strong problem solver
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to oversee multiple projects
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and implementing new technologies on the fly
- Excel guru, able to slice and dice data to perfection
- Expedient perfectionist, striving to finish initiatives as fast as possible while maintaining the highest quality
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Adaptability to a high growth, evolving company
- 4-Year College Degree preferred
For more than a decade, Medpricer has helped move savings strategies forward with scalable purchased services solutions that improve sourcing efficiency and financial health.
Their industry-leading software, mSource®, is the only all-in-one contract management, negotiation, and analytics platform that enables organizations to tailor contract terms to fit their unique needs – not those of a group.
Engage with your purchasing data, learn from market intelligence, unite your stakeholders, and move contracts through the pipeline – faster. No catches, no hidden admin fees.
Discover substantial savings and deliver outcomes that continuously improve the quality of patient care.
Exciting Perks and Benefits
- Excellent health and dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Stock Options