Supply Chain Analyst
Who We Are:
MedPricer is a rapidly unique and growing provider of comprehensive e-Sourcing services to the healthcare sector. Our best practice solutions have been deployed to reduce the cost of products and services for all areas of the supply chain, purchased services, construction and capital. We have the privilege to work with some of the leading healthcare systems in the United States, as well as, community based hospitals that are the backbone to delivering quality health care services.
We are a team of highly motivated and energetic healthcare professionals with diverse and at the same time complementary backgrounds. We help our employees grow together with the company by providing a friendly learning environment, where MedPricer employees share their knowledge and experience in order to achieve unprecedented high business growth rate. If you are looking into having a cross-functional experience with a business overview of a growing company, this is the place for you to consider.
We are interested in individuals with Supply Chain analytics experience that can effectively deliver internal and external data-based analysis driving decisions tailored towards improving RFP strategies and contractual agreements. By joining us, you will:
- Compile, analyze and report on supply chain category analytics in an efficient and effective manner with a high degree of accuracy. The focus of this will be on tactical and strategic RFP analysis, spend analytics, metrics/KPI's and benchmarking
- Provide reports to senior management on the progress of all related sourcing projects
- Normalize and cleanse raw data to provide visibility into supply chain spend and trends
- Build relationships with colleagues and collaborate with them in an effort to achieve company goals and customer satisfaction
- Prioritize day-to-day tasks and monthly/quarterly/annual deliverables with ad-hoc requests without impacting quality or timeliness
- Analyze RFPs and summarize into presentations for internal clients and management
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree preferred (MBA, MPH, etc.) discipline
- at least five year-experience in healthcare supply chain management in an analytical capacity
- Superior project management and multitasking skills
- Data drilling and interpretation capabilities. Ability to create, manage and manipulate databases for various, complex and dynamic reporting needs. Analytical Excellent ability to data-mine, analyze and interpret complex data from multiple data sources or from RFP submittals with minimal guidance
- Meticulous attention to details while preserving the goal and timeframe of end products
- Able to work under pressure without impeding quality of results within tight timeframes
- Outstanding communication, presentation and intrapersonal skills
- Flexibility in working independently or within a team as well as in adapting to rapidly changing environment and needs
- High work ethic and standards-always strives to exceed expectations
- Microsoft Office suit proficiency should be given
Position offers excellent benefits, including matching 401K, Health, and Dental. Company is committed to rewarding employee excellence and maintaining a positive work environment for our team. Please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.