eSourcing Project Manager
Who We Are:
MedPricer is a rapidly unique and growing provider of comprehensive e-Sourcing services to the healthcare sector. Our best practice solutions have been deployed to reduce the cost of products and services for all areas of the supply chain, purchased services, construction and capital. We have the privilege to work with some of the leading healthcare systems in the United States, as well as, community based hospitals that are the backbone to delivering quality health care services.
Top Health Systems across the country have selected MedPricer’s eSourcing Solution as their strategic sourcing partner for Medical Supplies, Non-Medical Supplies, Capital Equipment, and Purchased Services. The MedPricer eSourcing team is able to share best practices in sourcing strategy from across our network of leading health systems - and combine this knowledge with a unique, customized electronic sourcing platform designed to drive cost reductions while aligning stakeholders.
We are a team of highly motivated and energetic healthcare professionals with diverse and at the same time complementary backgrounds. We help our employees grow together with the company by providing a friendly learning environment, where MedPricer employees share their knowledge and experience in order to achieve unprecedented high business growth rate. If you are looking to have a cross-functional experience with a business overview of a growing company, this is the place for you to consider.
We are hiring a full-time project manager to work in the eSourcing operations group in New Haven, CT. The project manager’s core responsibility is to execute sourcing projects on behalf of our clients. Project Managers are responsible for data analysis (excel skills a must), coordination of the bid process, and presentations to both external clients and internal colleagues. Good analytical skills, good communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team oriented environment are critical to succeeding in this role.
- Analyze large data sets with a focus on critical thinking
- Review contract terms and conditions
- Engage suppliers and coordinate the bid process
- Present financial analysis with support detail to external clients
- Manage several projects concurrently
- Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum (CMRP certification a plus)
- Extensive Experience with business applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide financial and cost analysis, complex analytical skills, organizational skills, & presentation skills are preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter and a willingness to learn new things
- Previous Project Management/Analyst Experience helpful, but not necessary.
- Previous Sourcing Experience not required, but beneficial
Position offers excellent benefits, including matching 401K, Health, and Dental. Company is committed to rewarding employee excellence and maintaining a positive work environment for our team. Please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.