Clinical Sourcing Consultant
Who We Are:
MedPricer is a rapidly unique and growing provider of comprehensive e-Sourcing services to the healthcare sector. Our best practice solutions have been deployed to reduce the cost of products and services for all areas of the supply chain, purchased services, construction and capital. We have the privilege to work with some of the leading healthcare systems in the United States, as well as, community based hospitals that are the backbone to delivering quality health care services.
Top Health Systems across the country have selected MedPricer’s Clinical Sourcing Group (CSG) as their strategic sourcing partner for Physician Preference Item contracting. The MedPricerCSG team is able to share best practices in sourcing strategy from across our network of leading health systems - and combine this knowledge with a unique, customized sourcing platform designed to drive savings while aligning stakeholders.
We are a team of highly motivated and energetic healthcare professionals with diverse and at the same time complementary backgrounds. We help our employees grow together with the company by providing a friendly learning environment, where MedPricer employees share their knowledge and experience in order to achieve unprecedented high business growth rate. If you are looking into having a cross-functional experience with a business overview of a growing company, this is the place for your to consider.
We are interested in individuals with Physician Preference Items (PPI) Supply Chain consulting experience that can lead the promotion and implementation of PPI purchase physician buy-in and value creation strategies to our clients. By joining us, you will:
- Pitching MedPricer proposition and securing consulting engagements
- Mediate the alignment of key hospital PPI purchasing stakeholders – CFOs, physicians, purchasing officers, value analysis teams and administration in executing sourcing opportunities
- Engage and manage supplier participation during PPI negotiation process
- Consult with hospitals to bring additional value during PPI item acquisition
- Design best strategies for future spend, market share, cost per case and physician utilization by analyzing hospital and vendor data
- Review, analyze, propose and negotiate terms, conditions and pricing
- Ensure that utilization patterns are appropriate
- Deliver PPI strategy presentations to clients
- Perform analysis and benchmarking to determine savings potential
- Help develop a fast growing PPI sourcing business unit
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree preferred (MBA, MPH, etc.) discipline
- at least five year-experience in healthcare supply chain management, preferably in consulting
- Previous consulting (Physician Preference Items, Supply Chain, Value Analysis, Pharmacy) experience preferred.
- Open to travel
- Superior project management skills
- Capability to shift smoothly between detail-oriented projects and more general initiatives
- Multitasking skills
- Data drilling and interpretation capabilities
- Outstanding communication, presentation and intrapersonal skills
- Flexibility in working independently or within a team
- Strong rapport oriented work ethic
- Microsoft Office suit proficiency should be given
- Capability to bringing new and expand existing business
- Client management skills
Position offers excellent benefits, including matching 401K, Health, and Dental. Company is committed to rewarding employee excellence and maintaining a positive work environment for our team. Please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.