MedPricer is looking for a client executive to act as a proactive account manager with key clients in the New York City Metro area. You will deal with several key call points in the hospital setting, including C-Level, purchasing, materials management, IT and more. In this role, you will instruct and educate clients on the use of the MedPricer e-sourcing/e-procurement system, troubleshoot as necessary and identify opportunities where MedPricer's solution can benefit the client. Project management is a must, along with the ability to develop short and long term business plans involving MedPricer Service Lines. Demonstrated ability to present strategic (sourcing) plans, gain key stakeholder consensus within an agreed upon timeline is critical.
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills
- Drive to delivery unparalleled customer service
- Four-year college degree
- Experience in the medical industry (5-10 years), preferably within the group purchasing industry as an account executive, or either in supply chain management, purchasing, consulting, group purchasing organizations, and/or distribution.
- Registered Nurse is preferred.
- Negotiation skills.
- Experience in the healthcare supply chain is ideal.
MedPricer is a 4 1/2 year old hospital e-sourcing/e-procurement (Web-based) platform for large hospitals (500 beds+) and IDNs market. The company is well-funded by Telegraph Hill Partners in San Francisco, which specializes in healthcare start-ups. The funding is primarily directed to expand sales and marketing of the MedPricer platform nationally.
Products sourced include medical, surgical, laboratory, environmental, capital and Physician Preference items and products. In addition to the categories above, MedPricer has developed sourcing strategies to address Purchased Services and Major Construction.
The entire process can be accomplished in 3-6 weeks vs. 3-6 months. MedPricer's average savings is 17% below the hospitals best price.